miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2012

floreda costume

Today was a really good day to be honest, school was so fun! It was day of the costume (yeh, not halloween because anyone went to ask for sweets or anything) everyone arrived wearing costumes and masks and all that!  My classmates and I only had 1 hour of class (biology) after and before that we had free time! we only walk through the halls with our costumes taking photos of other people's costumes lol. There were some badass costumes, like these...





My costume this year was this...


(sorry for the shitty quality of the photos) hahaha It was really really fun! many people came to me screaming things like "ahhhhhhh! Florida, you're my idol" or "omg I love your costume" and most of them asked me "can I take a picture with you?" (It was so awkward for me, probably my face in all the pictures was  like this  -___-" or something lol) oh! and also there were many lame people who asked me "are you a grave?" or "what are you wearing?", "what is your costume?"

Anyway, I had so much fun 

 



Also I took this cool picture of my breakfast...





hahaha okay,  it was a hilarious day... I think there was a costume contest or something but I left before it started haha

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario