viernes, 19 de octubre de 2012

chemistry exam and the maccabees

Last monday I had a chemistry exam, I finished it really fast but I was supposed to wait until my others classmates finish it because after the exam, we had to take the second hour of class, but I decided to miss that class because my sister had some free passes to go to see the maccabees in a private session!! sooo I left school and I ran to the bus station, I took a bus to arrive to the venue as soon as was possible haha. When I arrived my sister was wating for me so we wait there and blahblahblah when we were about to enter to the session Orlando came out to go to the bathroom and just when he entered another person that also was waiting to see them, came out of the bathroom and he doesn't even noticed about Orlando! It was hilarious...

Anyway, their session was INCREDIBLE,  they play amazingly well live!! Ahhh! I wish I could go back in time, it was perfect, sigh...

After their session we meet them, many things happened, but some of them are just too awkward to tell so I won't do it hahaha!


So, yes, happy ending :3




(click the photo to go to my flickrrr)

oh! and if anyone is interested I got a good grade in my chemistry exam, fuck yeahhh! (apesar de que nada más estaba pensando en estos chIavos)  hahaha tenquiumacabis♥ x

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario