jueves, 4 de octubre de 2012

Warpaint la reencarnación


Emily, Leslie, Ariled and I wanted to do a band, we wanted to be warpaint the reincarnation lol (more like the mexican warpaint or "Guarpein") just beacuse we are four girls that have similar features with the girls from warpaint (ha ha ha) for example:
Emily; She has that mystic look that distinguishes Emily Kokal (and also they have the same name)
Leslie; She has a beautiful curly hair, just like Stella
Ariled; She is the cool girl of the group like Theresa 

And me; Ugh, well, people have told me that I look like Jenny (but I don't think so because she is extremely beautiful and I am not)

Anyway, we can't do our band (lolol) because we live in different states and  we haven't meet each other  irl so... That's why we can't do this, but look, I did a drawing of us together!

So... that's it, just wanted to share this lame idea with you. Adiós.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario